This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Thank you. I'm hoping for a big improvement, although I've been warned things may get worse before they get better.

• She no good with mackham either 

• Hi Annamarie, so long as thing get better you can put up with short term problems.

• backkite  if only lol. By all means you can call me Tricia 17. Hope you are well and having a good day. You have cheered me up no end. Take care Tricia17. xx

• I hope you do, yes some times treatment can make things worse, before they then  get better, here is hoping 

I have just got in, been out, since 10.15, shattered xxxx

• Good afternoon everyone,

Well you lot have been a busy bunch. AnnaMary good luck with that treatment sounds barbaric but needs must! I now have a craving for doughnuts Tvman! 
    My lovely mum and dad came to visit today and brought a delicious bread pudding that Dad had made, bless him!. They helped me get sorted for a big family party we’re having on Sunday to say goodbye to my daughter who’s going travelling for 6 months. Then I had a Pilates session and my Pilates teacher gave me a list of questions to ask the hospice physio who I’m seeing on Wednesday as I have bone mets and my teacher is concerned about me damaging my back or pelvic girdle where the mets are. Anyone else  here got bone mets? 
    love Jac x

• Hi

Well i have fractures in my pelvis, picked up on 3 monthly ct scans , then found out i now have osteoporosis  and now they are saying, could in two of the fractures be cancer, still waiting from another hospital in Middlesex. 

Love bread pudding might have to make one lol

Glad you had a good day. x

G;

• I've got bone mets so I am careful with exercise, basically I don't do much, just a bit of walking! .

Never been told to be careful.

The hospice physio will know for sure, 

• My dinner is lovely now  eating, sausage,  chip,mushrooms and pork chop, know, how  how to live, tha;ts for sure.

Thanks Air Fryer xx

• Hi Jac, yes I've got bone mets, upper thighs, hips, pelvis, spine and right arm