This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• The last time we had full regalia on was a wedding in Scotland, it was great to see everyone in their clan tartans, and all music was bagpipes, the venue was rubbish, carpets so thin you could see the floor thru them.

• Morning Moi2. Hope your day is good too. Tricia xx

• Good morning everyone, breakfast over, dishes done (last night's)+baking stuff from a chocolate cake my son made for his girlfriend. Just got the air fryer parts to do, they're soaking in a soapy liquid. Now in bed with a cup of tea and a jam doughnut. I'll watch some athletics then up to sow more seeds in little trays.

Have a good day everyone and may the sun shine on you Slight smile 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Morning tvman Cant think of a better place to be than in bed with a jam doughnut. Have a great day. Tricia xx

• Morning Tricia, your numbers add up to 17 so I imagine that's your age?

So I shall refer to you as Tricia17 from now on.

• Hi Tvman on the prostate cancer site there is a thread which is dedicated to talking rubbish for the last 3 days the subject of the trade has been doughnuts and their various fillings BR2 conspirators The Rutland rebels

• Used Google assistant dictation, she's not prefect yet 

• Oh Nice, enjoy the doughnut TV man.  Ach i missed the athletics…I will watch back hopefully.  

•   , doughnuts are all finished I bought them on Tuesday whilst doing a little grocery shopping.

Content is a bit like this thread then lol Joy

Love life and family.
  • Yes,   ,  I'd thought of using it too but I'd heard of some people spending much time fixing spellings. You wouldn't believe how much trouble I have when I'm using speech in a bank online. Questions like why are you calling, and what is your postcode. Those things don't seem to have heard a Northern Ireland accent!! Aarah!!

Tvman 

Love life and family.