This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 8 Onward and Upwards

• 963 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Yes new thread, it is chit chat, talk about going for scans, bloods, what your plans are today, if any, or talk rubbish, every day pros and cons bits of this bits of that.

anything  for the day., . We try to laugh, as laughter can be the best policy in all situations of life,, though not all the time,

If you wish to talk about a special topic, please start another thread.,

Have a Lovely Day  and keep having them if possible,

Ellie xx

• Oh yes, no problem at all…100% agree it can’t be easy moderating such a big site. 

• Hi Moi, No wonder you are excited, seeing your grandsons. It must be really difficult not seeing them for such a long time. Are they old enough to Face Time, or Skype you?

You just savour every minute while they are here and enjoy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ulls, The problem is WHERE they have sighted the button to flag moderators. It has been a problem since the site was updated. I know they have a job to do but this has caused all sorts of problems so I can't understands why it hasn't been corrected by now! Maybe it's not that simple to move it over to the right away from other buttons. There they could even make it double it's size so that people couldn't go wrong.

So glad you have found a fellow supporter at Maggie's that means you have a friend there already!

Love Annette x

• Hi Jac, That's good news all can go forward with your 4th Cycle, I hope it all goes alright on the day!

Love Annette x

• I accidentally flag posts to the moderator, and I quickly write an email to them to say that I've done so and they don't waste time to try to work out why.  It is really so easy to flag a post.

A few months ago I wrote to them to suggest that when someone flags a post, a dialogue box pops up and asks if you really want to flag the post and two buttons are there, one to say yes and one to say no. 

As I say, that was a few months ago and I have suggested it since but the wheels of motion in the land of administration run painfully slow. Sorry moderators but they do.

Every few months the site is shut down whilst changes are made so perhaps soon?

Take care everyone

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Good morning all.  Hope you are all well rested and feeling fine this morning.  I won’t complain too much and just say I am fiiiiiine post chemo 2, one day done and another to get out the way today.  I do know that things get better soon enough.  A quiet day today apart from a final rubber stamp meeting with work re retirement.  Should be a formality and fortunately it is a phone appointment and I don’t need to go anywhere.  Have a great day all. 

Best wishes

M x x 

• Hi Annette, yes the boys face time quit often. Will will be 15 on Sunday and Tom will be 13 on the 11th, so birthday cakes on Friday, ( they go back on Monday ) xx

Moi

• Good morning all.  Of to doctor's this morning, My new gp has a thing about my blood pressure !! I have that white coat syndrome,  gp or hospital do my blood pressure and its ridiculously high at home it's normal,  so did the 3 times a day test thing and see what he has to say about that xx

Moi

• Oh lovely Moi, you get to have your little girl back for a bit too. At 12 and 14, will your grandsons still cuddle their nan? I hope so. Let them all look after you for a bit and enjoy being spoilt.

Got denosumab injection today so trying to gear myself up for that as I don’t like them much! Luckily I only have to have them once a month.

Have a good day 

Jac x

• hi Morton, I do like Ryan Reynolds but why is here over here sorting out a football team in Wales? I hate IT too but am better than my hubby! I cried with laughter watching my daughter trying to teach him how to cut and paste! He’s a bit of a dinosaur bless him! I haven’t hit that urge to pass on knowledge yet, maybe that will happen in the future.

Have a good day, I’m off for my bone injection Jac x