This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• A little tear has just made its way down my cheek. Not the hormones but a happy response to your thread M. Sometimes I do think that I am not seen in that light so for you to be so kind when you don't always get cake yourself is life affirming. 

• Oh how very sad,, i can sympathies . i can give you a tissue to wipe your tears away, though, i cannot make anything else better,perhaps as a woman,i really do not understand, all the drama, over such a silly little thing, though,i beg to differ, and if i hurt my little finger perhaps, that would hurt, xx 

• Thank you Ellie, but we are not discussing my silly little thing as you call it, Mr M was giving me due credit for my wisdom and contributions on here.

If fact I may just start a new thread as there hasn't been one for ten minutes, based on Achancer123 life and times under Macmillans hobnail boots, sorry, I mean auspices.

A book and a film may follow.

Geoffrey Barnard is unwell.

• I give up, at times even  you do to know, what you are talking about, so no hope for others,

I am busy keeping busy, my time spent on accomplishing some thing worth while.

LOL xx

• So in your opinion, when my teachers said  ... I would never amount to anything ... were they right?

Be careful how you answer, I am fragile and sensitive.

• Look what ever i may say will be wrong in your eyes, all depends, what you class as to  amount to anything.

Every ones perceptive of that is different, i am fragile, sensitive, but do not have to keep reminding people.

How do i know if they where right, all depends what you have amounted to and your definition on that will be different to mine, no doubt,

My record had just come on, Born to Lose, that is about it, xx

• Well, that was as clear as mud. Made about as much sense as I do. The epitome of waffle.

Born to be a caring person who will be rewarded in the next life. X

• I have an enormous garden, but I do have a gardener now. I think I could easily learn to live with a nice balcony. Or a roof garden.   Rainie x

• For goodness sake, i cannot win,. have you amounted  to anything 

• I amounted to being  the best i can as a human, so people with qualifications  do not always accomplish that. x