This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Morning Ulls

Though just think, if you was still at work, it would not be getting done, so it is a no win situation,

Never mind saves you siting about, watching tv and doing nothing,

We  all have burdens to bear, some more than others.

Not even had my breakfast, not till showered, and not done that, so i am late late,

You take care and do not do to much, not as young as we used to be lol xx, 

• Thanks M, it's nice that my efforts are recognised in a genuine way.

• Come on Ellie, you are late to it this morning…cleaning to be done! Ach, it’s Saturday Ellie. Have a wee day off and enjoy yourself.  Yes I think, and according to my better half, I am a bit manic this week…packing a lot in, I may crash and burn soon! 

M x 

• Good Luck Ulls, it’s a busy time.  I am glad to have no garden now, I can still get outside on my wee balcony thing but no rounds of weeding etc…I didn’t enjoy it, I know that plenty folk do.  I hope you feel well today. 

• I feel that your efforts are sometimes passed over 123.  Don’t worry we appreciate it every day ;) 

• LOL I am late still having  breakfast normally all done by now, i am Cinderella today, can not all live the good life,, please do not fill a little bit guilty or cry, just enjoy yourself, the difference between chalk and cheese, lol.

You may burn out soon, do what you can, before next treatment, you go man lol xx

• Give us a break for goodness sake, does he want a medal or what

• I am going for it Ellie, I know the week after next is a complete wash out so may as well. I do believe 123 deserves a medal, the burden that man carries and with a light and pleasant uncomplaining manner.  A hero of our times. 

M x

• I am away to get ready and head for lunch all, have a the best time you all can 

Cheers

M x 

• OMG OMG What a load of crap i have heard, i am in tears.................with laughter,

Hero more utter rubbish, he needs some thing to cool   him down going overboard, pack of ice, will solve it, lol