This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning Ulls, yep it’s windy here too, river is choppy this morning.  Hope you have a nice Friday planned. Sorry about the lack of sleep. 

• Morning Ellie, I had a nice day with friend yesterday.  She really is a great support to me and has been there for me since diagnosis.  You can’t buy friendship like that. Hope you slept well and have a nice day ahead? 

Cheers

M x 

• Morning everyone hope you are all doing well. It is blowing a hoolie here this morning.  Hope you all have the best Friday possible.  Mine is quite busy, have hospice nurse coming here for a first visit, then solicitors to sign POA and finally at football tonight.  It’s all go but onwards and upwards. 

Cheers

M x 

• Morning, i am so pleased, and did think about you, meeting your friend, a good friendship is priceless, i have to say.

Hope you have a good day, anything for me today is a bonus, and Ulls proofed that,

You have a visit with the Hospice today, will wait to hear, what you thought, xx

• I do indeed, the nurse is coming here for the first visit so it will be nice to be in my own space. 

I will let you know of course 

M x 

• Will be interesting , yes i look forward, to hear what they may have said. xxx

• Is that regarding Therapy, we had a lady come round, when i phoned for help, when my hubby was at home, she was lovely, and she asked him, if and when, would he like to go into a Hospice, as he had lost his voice he nodded yes, that was on the Wednesday and he went in on the Friday, Wonderful. xx

• Yes we had a lady from Hospice round, i phoned and asked for help, as yes i needed it, she was lovely.

She was talking to hubby, asked him, when and if, at some point, would he like to go there, he nodded as he had lost his voice, i knew he had already told me, but that was not good enough, , that was on the Wednesday and they phoned the next Day and went in on the Friday, Wonderful Place xx

• Hi Ellie, how is my little flower doing, sounds like you've been fed and watered 

• Sometimes  your posts pain me Ulls!