This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good night all if of out with the men 

• Life of Reilly enjoy xx

• I am suprised I managed to work that out Ellie, nice to be able to show some photos when needed. 

Hope your day has gone well. 

M x 

• I can almost see Helensburgh from my bit bit it’s a bit too far to the left.  Nice enough wee place though. My dad looked after the subs at the base.  He didn’t have to do much he always said but then again they had to sign the official secrets act. 

• Oh nice Ellie, there are a few parks with nice views, I wonder what one it is was 

M x 

• First day of doing what you want,and we have your photo, you view is lovely, do envy that.

My day has been bits and pieces, not felt 100 per cent for what ever reason, who knows.

Have you been out for tea and cake, or just chilling.

• I chilled most of the day Ellie. I had some back and forth with work over paperwork.  went to gym for a wee bit. Then my lovely 3 nephews came over for tea, we had a wee take away,.  Not long away home now. Sorry you haven’t felt the best today.  I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow. For me tomorrow is a coffee and cake day again, out in the morning for a wee visit to a lovely friend i worked with for many years, she is a great support to me.

M x 

• How very interesting, i know when my son joined, he would or could only tell us so much, he was on big air craft carries, then on base, left the royal navy, came out to sivvy street then after a short while went back in RAF.

When on ships was away some interesting stories, Then phoned up of to the Falklands, lol  

• Cake day tomorrow, lovely to have a friend that is good support, a few of my friends where ok at start, though now, i say no more.

Good excuse for take away, good uncle morton lol. You have had a good day really, how did you have time to go to work lol.

• gremlins about comments keep repeating lol