This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• LOL Very considerate i have to say, now have two more to go with my breakfast, though have got showered so doing well,

• And don't call me a 'silly billy' anyway, I am currently identifying as a 'non binary' billy.

And stop discussing showers in the morning, it's a bit on the erotic side and thus covered by the Terns and Conditions.

Please like, share or subscribe.

• Good Morning A123

How are you today, i hope  you have rested, as it is good for your health and mind.

I could call you a lot more, though i will hold back.

I welcome your comment regarding, using water, but some times, it has to be done. even though it is just to wake some one up.Though i have noted it, though, will still have a shower please or offend/

I hope you do not take anything to serious, as it is not meant like that,

What ever you are does not matter, the choice is yours,

Whether you work or not your choice.

Whether you wish to stay as part of Bill and Ben your choice.

Silly Billy is a saying that you say to small little children, if they hurt themselves, or break something, or knock something over.

So you might fit into that category.

Have a nice day x 

• Alright, calm down, just banter.

Shall I go and stand outside the Headmasters office,,that was a fair old lecture.

I feel a new thread coming on ... the exercising of common sense at all times.

What will newbies be thinking, what will the ugly flag monster be thinking?

I must take more medication, I am feeling mentally unwell.

• Maybe the ugly flagging up monster has decided to go with the flow.

• I am sorry i was trying to be nice to you, was not a lecture, just pointing out a few things.

I can not win lately, what ever i say or do, is wrong, dear oh dear, what is the right way to go.

I am going for a shower, and sing, i am forever blowing bubbles,

• Mine is every 3 months in the stomach Ulls.  I don’t have the biggest stomach so not many spots to hit! 

• Have a great day Ellie, and quite right let’s not talk about injections lol.  Hope the kids are great and happy birthday to the birthday boy 

M x 

• Kids, lol,  it is not jelly and ice cream, Chinese  and quiet a few bottles, and that is just me.

Who ever has their Birthday, they  all come here, so all together, its nice, as they always seem to miss one another,

68 was a good year lol lol ,

• I still call them kids, well they will be to me, xx