This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Read, read again, read again, then post.

Am I right, I think I am.

• on this occasion yes you are

• Goodnight all, friends, and the ugly flagging monster.

• Happy middle of the night all.  Hope you are all resting well.  I actually spent most of the day sleeping yesterday so I am bright eyed at the moment! I might try a wee sleep.  On injections, I am ok with them but my last hormone injection went right into the spot from 2 months ago.  I don’t know about my other hormone injection fellas but the jag tends to leave a lump in the stomach.  If this happens to you make sure they don’t inject straight into the lump…ouch! Hope you all rest well or are having a good day if in other parts of the world.  

M x 

• Good morning Morton, I get an injection every 24 weeks into the buttocks, which take it in turn, it's on my records which side turn it is as the previous injection is still present although deminishing, I'm feeling good Rieke works, and if you can't get to the practitioner they can do it over the phone.

• Good Morning Morton..

Sleep is good, that is what your body needs at the time,

I will not be talking about injections, even i know what you are talking about.

I am not long up, so just siting, for a little while.

Have all the Kids coming later, by kids i mean my grown up ones, i have a Birthday Boy today lol.

Hope you have a nice day xxxx

• Hi Ellie I've been reading some of the back post, one comment made my flower pots, rattle so much I'm surprised I didn't wake you up.

You call A123 a silly billy, HO NO you should have said silly Benny or something, that phrase is inappropriate for us, good looking kind generously friendly billy on the left.

• Morning Ulls

I am losing the plot, i used to say to kids silly billy, i am going to start using sign language here, though at least i do make you laugh, no charge lol. We use silly billy, if a kid falls over.

I AM ME love that song from the greatest  show man.or hurts themselves.

I did wonder why the bed was shaking , now i know,

If i was thinking of Billy yes would have said all those things and more.

• Not to bad for first thing in the morning, did you notice I waited until youe had finished your 4th cup of tea