This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Goodnight friends. Had a good day. A little walk ending up with coffee and cake.

Had a secret fag, the packet's about three months old so tasted awful.

Won't be mentioning that to the onco Thursday!

Well, you can't have everything.

• Ellie you should go back to bed if you feel like it. Maybe that's your body telling you that you haven't slept enough. Nothing is urgent, is it!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good night Morton, I'm heading to bed shortly, it has been a busy day and no sleep since a couple of hours on Friday. Had Oramorph washed down with a large Bailies with ice. Will let you know tomorrow if it works!

Love Annette x

• I am good Annette, just getting older, xx Your the one that needs ther bed, i sleep lie a log, when i go, i have to say,

Hope you get a few hours xx

• Hi Morton, That's a good one to get behind you, I do hope the rest continue like that for you!

Love Annette x

• Hi Ellie, Re your smoke alarm. Our local Fire Brigade come out and fit it, free of charge if you are a certain age and check everything is alright! 

Love Annette x

• Hi Ellie, I'm so pleased you sleep well but if you still feel tired in the morning maybe you are not sleeping long enough!

Dont laugh at me giving you sleep advice!! Since I'm the night owl! Lol!!

Love Annette x

• LOL Well i go to bed about 11.30 and do not get up till at least 8.30am un;ess a hos[ital appointment, lol

• I like that a certain age, wonder if that would mean me, thanks, will look at that.

XXX

• Well Morning morning

Looks like a Christmas card this morning,  thick , frost, loos nice, reckon it is going to be a nice day later.

Siting waiting

for my tea, nearly time.

xxxx