This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• What about shaving, I do it before shower, i know I'm naughty.

Just had some good news from the prostate group Brian rang the bell yesterday he's in remission, how good is that. ThumbsupThumbsupSmiley

• What about it, do you shave your legs as well no, do you do under your arms no, so i am coming back as a man lol.

That's good news Ulls,. nice one xx

• Hi all, A123 I might be angelic but not yet an angel still awaiting my wings, no doubt I'll go round in circles until I get used to them.

Fish and chips at the seaside taste better because of the free salt in the air, I normally have an ice-cream to follow.

• That's great news Ulls, it lifts your spirits when you hear that and shows there is always hope xx

Moi

• That is fantastic news Ulls.  Great for a Friday morning. 

• Morning all, sorry I haven’t had a chance to read back much, hope everyone is well.  The appointment train continues this morning with an Oncology call due any minute.  This will be the yes or no for treatment to go ahead on Monday so fingers crossed.  Aside from that it’s Friday hurrah, I have a nice weekend ahead before Monday so as we say….onwards and upwards x 

M x 

• Morning Morton Fingers are crossed,

Nice weekend very nice for you make the most of i

Yes that saying is out motto now onward and upwards.

xxx

• It will be a YES and you can shout it from the rooftops ma man,

• I recognize I am plagiarising another thread but I have a new skill. ... staying in bed for lengthy periods wondering if I should learn a new skill ...

I don't want to learn something useful and then die, but maybe some more knowledge could be handy?

Shall I just consider sleeping a lot as a serious achievement?

I would say this is keeping me awake but it's not.

Onwards and upwards.

• Brilliant news Ulls, is Brian a family member or a friend? I have a brother called Brian, he's my best friend as well Thumbsup 

Tvman 

Love life and family.