This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning no 7 Onwards and Upwards

• 1059 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Morning start of another month.

This is a chit chat thread, talk about every days things as such..going for scan, bloods, how you fill , what you done today if anything. or a load of rubbish.

Even 

If you have a special subject to talk about please start a new thread.

Other thread was getting a bit full up.So new month new Thread.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Ellie xx

• Hi all, well had a busy day, hair dyed and nails done. GP 9.am tomorrow, then off to Llandudno for the weekend,  need a break, sea air fish and chips will set this girl up again. Ellie I've just had my 2 wines (quit larg ones) Shouldn't have really cos they need a wee sample lol xx

Moi

Good for you, you have had a good day, nice one. Have a lovely weekend, Fish and Chips from the sea side, making my mouth water, lol

Two large ones, well i have had one, becoming a regular thing now, blame you, you told me they open easily, Mind you for me a good sleeping tablet lol.

Have a nice time, i could eat fish and chips now, plenty vinegar lol

• How can I really fancy fish and chips just laying in bed but I do.

And why do they always taste better at the seaside.?

Have a great time you old stopout!

• LOL Just the thought of them lol makes your mouth water x

•   sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Have a lovely time xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Good morning Ellie, just having my first cup if tea of the day, then shower, breakfast. Then of to the doctors for yearly review, then Wales. Wooly hat at the ready, can't wait to go there when it's sunny lol. Have a good day  Ellie xx

Moi

• Thanks A123 must be the sea air makes them taste yummy. Have a good weekend xx

Moi

• First cup for me, Have a Good Weekend Enjoy xx

• Don't you ladies have bed's, had breakfast and morning tablets, coffee No2 comming up, our daughter visiting today which means we're going to the shop when she goes home, then tea and out to play snooker, then back home for a few whisky's, it's a hard life.

• Morning, when i come back to this world i am coming back as a man, what a life,

Though good for you am i jealous, well no comment lol..

I am showered and having my breakfast, dressed, start of another day.  

xxx