This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Oh  , I've just read that, how awful a situation. I agree about leaving it for a couple of days

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Good morning everyone, it's a bit early but my flipping back pain has me awake as it does every night/morning although I'll drop off again soon now that I'm sitting up. Had a letter in the post on Saturday from the chronic pain clinic asking me to ring to make an appointment. I wonder what the doctor will suggest this time but it's good that I'm reviewed every few months. I think it's strange that there's only one doctor for the clinic as far as I'm aware but that's something to ask when I see him.

This doctor took over from the last one when he retired. Mrs Tvman was well impressed with the new one as I was too because he really gets the message across that he is sympathetic and really wants to help me. He gave me an injection in my spine about a year ago and stressed that I will only ever get one, can't remember why but it didn't help anyway. Worth a try though.

Hope everyone has a nice day,

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Good Morning Everyone

Hope you all have a good day,Looks decent out side, finger crossed.

xxx

• Good morning Ellie and everyone else 

• Phoned for my appointment for the chronic pain clinic a few minutes ago. Earliest is 22nd February. That'll do I said, young lady asked morning or afternoon. Afternoon I said, she replied 2 or 2.30? Anything later than that I asked. No she said there's no appointments later than 2.30. I asked if a later one any other day? No, it's only on a Wednesday!!!

Wow! Must be very few people with chronic pain in County Down!

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Just heard on TV that Esther Rantzen.at the age of 82 has lung cancer 

Love life and family.
  • Yes I've just seen it on computer news

• Hi had your Bone Tablet 

• It's nearly always cancer related, don't hear if people have had a stroke or pneumonia for instance. When people hear someone has cancer people think oh oh, they're going to die soon but we on this site know different 

Love life and family.
  • Morning TVman, it;s a bit strange they would only have such limited access to the clinic. No good if you have other commitments! Hope the pain clinic can help you.  I have really rotten spinal pain at the moment, like a fire burning so I will need to speak to GP again and see what the options are.  Have a good day. 

M