This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Good morning everyone, wild weather last night here, wind was rattling the windows.  Calmer this morning but I think it is to be bad again tomorrow and Wednesday. 

Having another lazy day today, didn’t sleep well for similar reasons to TVman. 

Have a good day all. 

M x 

• Morning M

Quiet pleasant here at moment, though might not stay  like that.

Sorry you have spinal pain, hope Dr can help you.

I  had a lazy day yesterday, though feel better for it, xxx

• Oh Morton sorry to hear that, my spine down at the bottom feels like it's on fire if I'm on my feet too long. 

I've been following the thread recently and I sometimes wonder about usernames and I thought your name might be Morton until you started talking about football and when you mentioned Greenock the penny dropped. They haven't had much luck lately, no minnow tag in the Scottish cup and then you must have had your hopes up last week until the second half 

Love life and family.
  • Yes I took it at 8am breakfast and rest of tablets at 9.30

• We had a bit of a windy night last week too and early Thursday is forecast for high winds for us and West and North of Scotland. 80mph gusts for north of Scotland 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Morton and Tvman I'm so sorry to read about your spineal pain, I hope the medic's can alleviate it for you both 

• How are you this morning my little flower 

• Not to bad, better than yesterday so that is good xx

• I take 25 tablets a day, 13 in the morning and 12 at night. Alexa reminds me at 8am morning and 8pm night. Then at 9am morning and 9pm she asks if I remembered to take them. 

My son that still lives at home is a Star Trek fan so we can't ask Alexa we have to ask Computer!

Love life and family.
  • You cheer me up Bill