This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No 6, Spring will soon be here.

• 976 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Another new one after Christmas No 5 has had over 900 replies, so new one and hopefully this will suit everyone.

Ellie xx

• Hi Moi I used to be in a brass band, boys brigade then local brass band.

• I would love to learn to play a musical instrument especially something like a saxophone. What a sound! Hope you can blow into it and not have to purse the lips. One of those noises that gives me the shivers. Anyone know, blow it or purse your lips?

On the subject of interests, I forgot to say that I was Northern Ireland captain of the pool team. We played the best of the locals as well as home internationals. I felt proud and grateful when I used to put my waistcoat and dicky bow on before matches. One of my proudest moments was getting my photo taken with my arm round her shoulders. I think she was pretty proud too.

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • wow lots of talented people here.  I would love to learn another language, English would be good.  Hope everyone is well today.  I slept better last night so feeling fresher! In terms of interests mine are quite standard i think.  In order they would be spending time with my better half, running (when I am fit enough), photography and football.  I also enjoy live music and read at least 2 sometimes 3 books a week.  When I was younger I played in a band, bass guitar which is fairly easy lol 

Have a good day all 

M x

• Hey Morton, I'd love to read books, I used to read a lot when I was a teenager. I fall asleep a lot these days and I mean a lot because of fatigue from my bone marrow cancer. Seriously now, what would be a good book to read and by whom? I don't know one author from the next. Possibly a good series of books with a theme like maybe a detective theme but not necessarily a detective theme. 

That's a question for you Morton and the rest of the incurables can chuck in their suggestions also.

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Tvman you will be delighted to know you blow a sax, that's the easy bit it's learning how to press the keys without looking that's hard.

• Uls bet your getting excited for Rekie, i really hope,you find a benefit i would have it again tomorrow if i could,

My eldest grandsons birthday today,  unbelievable, i cannot have a grandson that old though i do lolxx

• Thanks Ulls, that's brilliant. Have to learn to read music too although I used to be able to read music when I was at secondary school.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • LOL Morton yes talented people, lol where are they, hidden talents,, hubby used to read that amount of books, he also played in was a group when we meet  had his own guitar  and still played it up until he became ill. son now has it as he plays,

See we all have some thing to offer that's for sure, xx

• I really enjoyed the trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey x

• Ellie that's just pure sex, but very good. I've just finished 2 books. The first " It ends with us" the second "It begins with us".  By Colleen Hoover. Its about a woman getting in and trying to get out of it. Very good. XX