This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Afternoon Morton

Did you do to much yesterday, glad you got a little sleep, blowing here but dry..

Fresh Air is nice, says me that is not going out lol. xx

• Was a lovely bright day and dry, omg, it is like the middle of the night,since 2.30 whats going on.

• Hi Ellie it was really bright this morning, about 11 it teamed down amd really dark , then bright again. I no weather  report said  changeable but its ridiculous,  be snowing soon lol xx

Moi

• Fill like its bed time. all lights on, upstairs curtains shut was really nice had back door open, 

• Hi Ellie, didn’t do too much yesterday out for a wee bit and then some decorating prep around the place.  Work starts in earnest next week I think 

Actually dry here today for a change! 

I could do with another nap so I may well have one lol 

M x

• Why not Morton , are you doing the decorating  or some one else.

• Hi Moi, My husband bought me an iPad mini today and am just in the middle of setting it up. I love it already. We also visited the Swarovski shop as our son bought me a beautiful watch for Christmas but it needed another two links in the strap (because my wrists swell due to OA). So got that sorted too. Then met our daughter sil & 2 granddaughters at the local IceCream Parlour as a treat before school starts tomorrow.

Even without any sleep last night, I made it through the day and it was lovely! The sun actually came out in the afternoon but it was freezing!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie, That's what I asked Morton too. I hope he is just doing some prep work before the decorators arrive!

How can you say Sunday is a day of rest, when you changed the bed!!! I don't think you know how to rest! LOL Stuck out tongue closed eyes 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • LOL Annette, you know what  they say, no rest for the wicked, omg, i must have wicked  all my life, lol.

Being busy keeps me going, i can not just sit, though i do more these days, that has got to me getting older lol.

Glad you had a nice day with your family,

I had a phone call from a friend he was on the phone 90mins,

My son turned  up did not know, came to see mum  while   daughter in law and his daughter doing dinner.

Went home with a carry bag of goodies, good old mum xx

• Hi Annette glad your pleased with your ipad mini. That OA is so painfull sorry to hear your wrists are swollen, but I bet your happy  you can wear your watch. It's lovely spending time with the grandchildren, hope you get some sleep tonight after your busy day xx

Moi