This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Well if Dav pays we can all go on a holiday together..or you all come to me... 

• Now I think there has been some confusion over my remarks about paying for everyone's holidays. Stop the bashing davef campaign and pay attention.

Although some so called counties give out all sorts of things for free, us down here have to pick up the tab! So we will probably have to take back ownership of said countries and shake some sense into them.

I am not suggesting we should re-colonolise them, after all no one wants to live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, everyone wants to live in Surrey next to Waitrose.

I know I am aiming for bland posting this year but this will have to be put on hold while I address these serious matters.

I am collecting money to fund my election to lead this plan, my Pa, Lady Ellie of Essex, will be collecting the money and keeping it safe.

We will be counting it daily and will publish the figures regularly. Or now and again. Or not at all, you will have to trust us.

This plan is exempt from the flag the moderators option so don't wast your time pressing that button in indignation.

Onwards and upwards as our Chairperson Rainieday would say.

• ohhh...so no more holidays? No ice cream and cake? No nothing...i will not vote for you then...pff

• i already can see Lady?? Ellie running away with all that money

• No now Pet why the ?. i can be a lady when needed, or to my advantaged 

• Have you been up all night, writing your thesis, i will have to re read and adjust where needed,

Will advise on situation later, 

• Pet think Lady comes with the job,perks and all that, xlol

• we could secretly become very close friends and run off together... 

• LOL Think you could run faster than me, so we will just split what we collect, i will sit and watched you run, and raise my glass lol

• omg thinking though, we could be good at it, i have a lot of common sence and that goes a long way,

Life experiences help as well, and have had a lot of them along with you,.