This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Ellie, Please don't take money off Davef or he may not be able to give Morton & I the money for our holidays.

Indeed he is not a bad person, we will soon have him knocked into shape!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh can he pay for my holidays to??? Will cost a bit more then 20...but he's rich ? Is he?? Fingers crossed. 

Oh did i tell you we will go swimming tomorrow again? Cuz will be hot 33 or so. Glad all the wild times are over and we can go back to normal.

, you're so sweet...just enjoy the relationship..don't ask if and what. Live!!!

• Hi Pet 

HNY bit late but better late than never,

Yes pet, on to a winner, he will pay for your holiday, i have become his PA, so no problems.

Back to normal not sure on that one, though we can try xxx

• Morning Everyone

Think gremlins about repeating my replies,

Must have nothing better to do.

Well getting back to normal, house looks empty,

Not sure what the day will bring, but yesterday was hectic, all said and done, one in one out.

Though everyone in one day was nice like old times.

What ever you may be up to enjoy your day,xx

• Good morning all, hope you all had a good night.. Nothing much on today. Taking the decorations down today. I might start to sand down my very old drop leaf table, it's right size for my flat, so I'll sell my big dinning table, its loverly but to big for here. xx

Moi

• That sounds nice Moi...i always wanted to do that to my old chest...but but....maybe one day

• Morning, after the last few weeks, it is now the come down part, lots going on now back to normality,

Do it Moi i enjoyed doing a garden bench , sanded it all and varnished it, needs doing again this year, might get done and might not,, 

• LOL Pet Your that old to be doing that to one self,i could, xx

• should say not that old  sorry 

• OH Though why should you have it and not me, is that fair, xx