This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Ulls where are you ??? Yes Ellie he hasn't been about  for a few days, I'll try PMing him, hope he's OK. xx

Moi

• Hi Yes you to, do not worry about Davef paying  for you, he has plenty lol will not miss it lol.

Yes morten a  youngest though he has brother and sister OLDER lol  do not go there lol

• Morning, did think of it yesterday but,  i did forget as busy.

Might be taking a bit of time, to get in the swing of things,

Still confused what day it is, lol

• I was very very very young when i got married lol xx

• Morning Ellie,  yes so was I. Luckily your marriage lasted. Only good thing to come out of mine is my daughters  and they don't know were he is as he dumped them after Emma's wedding that was 17 years ago. But second time round I've a good man in Ray been together 29 yrs married 20 yrs in May. xx 

Moi

• Hi Ellie  I've PM 'd Ulls see if he replies.  Have a good day, I'm just about to get up, I fancy some porridge which I like to make myself. Later xx

Moi

• I will be the  little bear lol.

i got to my golden wedding, which we both wanted, i did have a very good marriage, would not have changed him for anything, xx

• I’ve had 4 husbands ( Yes you did read that correctly ) but I definitely saved the best for last Blush 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • OMG Chelle i nearly chocked eating my breakfast, glad you saved the best to last

I was very lucky, would have given me the world if he could, but he did, in every way, trying to think, what faults he had and i honestly cannot come up with one,

So i did strike lucky in every way,

You just had to wait, as you say, till Mr right appeared, xx

• I was "once bitten twice  shy". I was with Ray 9yrs but I wouldn't marry. Ray had been married 2 times so I'm 3rd time lucky for him, and he is lucky so am I. xx

Moi