This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Your a man and so is he, so you would say that, will find out if he is over rated, will not take long, will let you know,

• Don't want to know thanks, keep it to yourself, I am confident in my performance whatever I'm doing.

• Alright i will, with a smile on my face lol

• Even dancing great performance lol

• Though if he is overrated i  will go for second best 

• You have become a bit of a wag, I'm  looking forwards to more little humorous anecdotes!

• Aim to please, when ever it may be needed

• Hi Ellie, Just like you, I never imagined in my wildest dreams I'd still be here! It is amazing how far we can get just taking it one day at a time, good or bad, then moving on to the next day!

Our son came over to have his meal with us today (1st) as his wife and son have been in NI since 27/12 and are due back on Tuesday. It was relaxing as both son and husband helped! I must admit I am glad New Years Day is almost done, I don't much like it. Anyway it's the 2nd tomorrow, our grandson will be home on 3rd, then I have an appointment on Thursday 5th and that'll be the first week in January almost gone!! Onward and upward! I hope you enjoyed your trip out Ellie!

By the way, it sounds as if, by the time this festive season is over, you will be an expert in wine of all colours. Fancy a wee part time job as a sommelier!! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Just a thought Ellie! By the time this Festive Season is over you will be an expert in wine of any colour! What about a wee part time job as a sommelier!   ( I tried to edit 1st post but it wouldn't do it!!)

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi yes was lovely i have to say, was nice to do nothing, something not normally on my agenda, though i could get used to it, no problem,

New  Year nearly over, then back to normality.i have appointment for the 11th, awaiting scan results again, not sure

what is going on, though i will find out,

Glad you had a nice time with your son,  its nice some times just to have a one to one with them.

xxxx