This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning No5 A New Year

• 946 replies
  • 49 subscribers

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERONE

Not sure where the other one has gone.

Way things are going, this may be my last one, doing a thread, and some one else can do it,

• Hi Moi, I've asked them to put a dialogue box on screen and when you accidentally hit the flag button the dialogue box will say ", do you really want to flag up this thread? along with two buttons, one saying Yes and another saying Cancel.

Maybe they'll do it along with the new changes when they do them!

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Happy New year Mr and Mrs Tvman hope you have a healthy, loving, piecewise 2023.

Yes that would be a good idea, I hope they do it would save them looking at a reply for no reason xx

Moi

• You were there in our hearts. Rainie x

• Apparently Tom Hardy is on his way and will be with you shortly. Be gentle with him.  Rainie x

• Overated.

Settle for the best, here I am wound tight like a coiled spring!

• That's it, get what you want from me then off with someone else!

Don't show up at mine with my birthday present tomorrow, you have lost your chance.

• Happy New Year to everybody. I was a real partypooper and asleep by 10pm I think which of course means I've been awake since 4am.

Tom Hardy was spotted doing some shopping near me before Xmas there were photos online of him in Boots and in a toyshop.

That's a real good idea Mr TVman

• Tell you what, he will not know whats hit him 

• You have had your Birthday present, time and time again

• Right another day nearly done with.

Lovely Christmas Dinner cooked by daughter, so nice when some one else cooks it.

More wine, can not handle it, getting a bit to much, though  a Portuguese Rose today  lighter, and  bottle got emptied so home lol.

Christmas has been and gone, and a  New Year begins,

I never ever thought when i got diagnosed i would be here typing this, but i am.

Very very grateful, and cherish every moment, though down times as well, though forward we go.

I hope you all go forward and have  no backward steps,

xxx