This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Give us a break, i await for confirmation on the News, the way it is going,  if i open my mouth, i might get arrested, not bad i suppose will get fed, and no jobs to do, blessing in disguise lol  

• You might be right, but don't worry we'll just ignore it. I ignore alot of things now a days. Just got date for my scan 30th December, good job it's not 31st lol xx

Moi

• Another day out, as i say, they come round quick that's for sure,

Raining here now, just stoped, and i have done nothing, do not even ask, been warehouse lady today, waiting for people to now pick them up, might get a job lol.

Sorted some pressies as such, trees down, do them tomorrow, Never stops, whisk me away Santa lol

• We've just rapped up and been for a walk, back home and cup of tea to thaw out. xx

Moi

• Just took in last delivery been doing this since first thing this morning, five for daughter, some early, two for people next door.

Neighbour been in for a cuppa, my my friend that died, his daughter knocked she came in, GET ME OUT OF HERE LOL 

• People like you, you should be pleased.

Unless they are just coming in for custard creams, that's different.

• At least they come to you for them . When we lived in the othere house I yook some friends parcels in, that was fine , then some new young ones moved in and just gave my address for parcels, never came yo pick them up. So next day I took them over about 4 parcels and the cheeky bugger started shouting at me for not delivering them the night before. He Tisted himself even I throw them at him told him were to shove them. Got no more from them ha ha

Moi

• All in one day, very popular , is the word i would use, cannot be a witch, they would not bother, they would stay away.

I am a wise old lady lol i talk a lot of sense sometimes.

• Think i would have that as well.

The parcel men know where to come when no one in, yes my door, lol, they know i do not go out a lot, saves them coming back. i am a nice person even if i say that myself, never say no, Tom used to get annoyed with me, You never so no, i do  when some ones takes the mick out of me,then i put a spell on them when stirring my,  witches brew, lol

• I am usually a quit kind but take the mick and you won't do that again. Going out for dinner tonight, so I'll have to put me face on make my self look decent. 

Moi