This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No 3 Lovely Morning Thread.

• 1224 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well he we go again, if the thread was not so poplar, would not have to do it.

All are welcome Ellie  

• Morning, catch up sleep, thats what i was looking for, got phone call last night.

Mum got three delivers coming tomorrow, put your address down, and told them to leave in porch.

Right so i had to get up at 7 to open my porch, daughter was at work today, so she getting things delivered here ,

Got to laugh.

That will be nice Morton, just to get out and mix, chaarity beings at home, that is what i say, when i treat myself lol.

• LOL Oh no that as well, its Christmas after all lol.

• Hi Ellie, you are like a wee mini sorting office there! It will be nice to get out and bless them it is a fundraiser for my type of cancer.  My sister in law already raised 2k so they are looking to boost that a little.  It will be nice to get out and mix, just for a short time though lol, I do like my own space too 

M x

• Thats good, fund raising nice one. 

Yes it is nice to get out,i do not get out often, i do not drive, and struggle to walk, since these fractures,

Though i do get lots of people knocking at my door,

Think they are only using my water, electric and gas, lol  but it good really, my kids pop in often.

Though i do like my own space as well, more so since i have got used to being on my own lol, 

Also i am always right when in doors i have to make a descion, shall i , shan't i, oh yes you will lol.

Will land up in the funny farm, mind you i might already be there. x

• Morning all. I am up, will have to start getting up earlier to keep up with the thread.!

I do have a space earmarked for me in the funny farm, quite looking forward to retiring there! I was told that I qualified straight away due to the professional nonsense I post.

• Only up early  to open porch for daughters deliveries, being sent to my house, so lay in forget about mum.

Right i am just going to sort out, money if any left, for grandkids , might go round with the begging cap or go carol singing.

The funny farm only has a few places left, i am afraid, x

• Nothing wrong with funny farm, nice and warm, 3 meal's a day+snacks, your own space or community space your choice, always some guy with a clip board wants to chat, only drawback is you can't go outside.

• Sounds lie Heaven, some on will make my tea and fed me, up for that, xx

• Is calling farms 'funny' acceptable these days. I think it could be taken as showing disrespect to more serious farms?