Good morning everyone

• 37 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Good morning everyone 

this week we have all faced the loss of a number of our friends on this forum. So I just want us to take a minute to have a think about those lovely people and their families, i for one have found this forum a great support since I joined you in January this year, so I thought it fitting to give a thought for those we have lost as friends this week.

It’s Friday folks so another working week is done, so it’s time to relax and enjoy the weekend, I’m not doing much this weekend apart from walking my lovely dogs and a few chores (if I don’t feel like doing the chores I won’t) what does everyone have planned this weekend, I’d like to start the fun weekend  by telling you all a joke but unfortunately I’m no comedian but if anyone wants to oblige feel free.

I am excited to tell you my hair is growing back well after I lost it all earlier this year due to chemotherapy treatment, it now about 5mm long and I’m so proud of it. It’s long enough to brush lol. I bet you think I lost my marbles reading this, but realism just trying to bring a little cheer or smile to everyone.

have a great weekend everyone whatever you are doing, I hope funny stories will follow.

Hugs

Donna

• I joined the Sheffield Cancer Choir last year, so I practice with them each week, we sang at Sheffield City Hall in October, but we have also produced a 'Calendar Girls' style calendar, I'm not a month but I am on the front cover. I've been busy promoting it and delivering it locally.

Sarah 

• Wow Sarah

that is so great and being part of a choir sounds so much fun, can we buy the calendar? I know I’d love to have one

Donna

• Hi all I have been off the group for a while, trying to catch up, and read this.

My thoughts and prayers to all of our members RIP 

• Hi Sarah I would love one of your choir calenders, maybe we can work out how to pay. I'll request uou as a friend. My calender lives on my fridge with all my appointments on. Must be lovely being part of the choir take care xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls, hope your OK,  The weather is awful her, grey raining, just miserable, su think I'll bake a cake to cheer us up a little. xx

Moi

• Hi Moi, it’s the same here, has been chucking it down all night too. I am making an apple crumble. We are supposed to be getting thunder as well. The rain has been noisy enough though, it’s been hammering on everything. 
    love and hugs 

Maggie xx 

• Hi Maggie, just noticed the rain has stopped at present but will be back, the sky looks ful of it. I never heared thunder as when my hearing aids are out don't hear much. Have a lovely day. Hugs and luv xx

Moi

• Well done Sarah, your friends and family must be so proud of you. What a great thing to do! Can it be ordered online? X

• It is supposed to be available through Weston Park Hospital Charity, but they haven't set it up yet, at the moment choir members are selling it. 

Sarah 

• Hey Ruth,

Fancy getting your paints out and having another go? Your colours on the last one were wonderful.  Rainie x