Good morning everyone

• 37 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Good morning everyone 

this week we have all faced the loss of a number of our friends on this forum. So I just want us to take a minute to have a think about those lovely people and their families, i for one have found this forum a great support since I joined you in January this year, so I thought it fitting to give a thought for those we have lost as friends this week.

It’s Friday folks so another working week is done, so it’s time to relax and enjoy the weekend, I’m not doing much this weekend apart from walking my lovely dogs and a few chores (if I don’t feel like doing the chores I won’t) what does everyone have planned this weekend, I’d like to start the fun weekend  by telling you all a joke but unfortunately I’m no comedian but if anyone wants to oblige feel free.

I am excited to tell you my hair is growing back well after I lost it all earlier this year due to chemotherapy treatment, it now about 5mm long and I’m so proud of it. It’s long enough to brush lol. I bet you think I lost my marbles reading this, but realism just trying to bring a little cheer or smile to everyone.

have a great weekend everyone whatever you are doing, I hope funny stories will follow.

Hugs

Donna