Relief!

• 28 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Just had a call with my scan results. Been waiting a month and was getting a bit tense I have to say.

But I remain Stable Mabel.

Whew!

Can book a holiday and make a few plans now. 

Love and hugs to all my lovely online friends and I wish the same for you all.

Rainie x

• That's really good, long may it continue x

d for

• Hi Rainie, That is very good news. Get your holiday booked and have a great time. Results like that are well worth waiting for. Now you can relax and put those worries away until your next scan comes around. Make the most of life until then.

love and hugs 

Maggie xx

• Hi Rainie

thats fabulous news and obviously such a relief. Book that holiday and give yourself something to look forward to. I am really pleased for you.

Nigel xx

• That is wonderful news Rainie. Happy holiday planning ! Xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Lovely news Rainie I am pleased for you 

it’s tough when they keep you waiting.

Have a good holiday xx

Ruth 

• Hi Rainie, SUPERB, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, THE BEST NEWS!!!!

Get the idea?? I'm so happy for you!!

Where are you thinking of going for a break? We are going to Salou at the end of the month while I am waiting for results! It takes your mind off it.

We booked this in October 2019 and have deferred until the following year, every year up to now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • That's great news Rainie, I'm so pleased for you. 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Great news so pleased for you xx

Flippen
  • That’s good that you are going to Salou this year.

we are not going to Greece this year and had the party instead. My health is not up to the travelling now 

we have booked a hotel in Bude this month just for a few days xxx

Ruth 

• Thanks Ruth, If I'm perfectly honest, I am a bit worried about the flights. Although they are less than 3 hours, I hope the weather is not turbulent so that I can get up and stand for a bit every now and then. Salou is very flat with a long wide prom for the wheelchair and as it is only my husband and I going, there is no pressure to rush about. We have seen the sights there in previous trips so we are just going to relax. Although neither of us drink, we have booked All Inclusive so if we don't feel like going for breakfast, we can go for lunch instead. It will be one or the other, not both.

We were very surprised that StaySure gave me annual travel insurance again. Since the last time I have updated them I now have had a plate in my spine, have cirrhosis of the liver and my osteoarthritis has spread to my other knee. The price for the Annual Cover is £368 and if we had just taken it out for this two week holiday, it would have been £256, so well worth while taking the annual cover.

No matter where you go, home or abroad, it is just nice to have something to look forward to. I'm sure you will have a great time!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!