Dream interpretation..

• 15 replies
  • 46 subscribers

This is playing on my mind

I don’t normally remember any dreams I have, but last night I dreamt that I was told I have 8 to 12 months left to live.

I know it’s because I recently had a scan and haven’t had the results yet so it’s playing on my mind.

I was never told a prognosis when I was first diagnosed as I didn’t want to know. I didn’t wanna feel like a ticking clock hanging over me, so that’s why this is playing on my mind I think

• I often think maybe a message, don't be afraid of death, your just returning to your family xx

Moi

• Hi Charlootte, similar to you I have never outright asked for a prognosis for how long.

I'm also waiting for scan results (first one after 4 rounds of treatment)

Do you know if they give you bad news over the phone?

I had the scan a couple of days ago and I'm due a phone appointment with my Oncologist end of next week.

So im kind of hoping its a case of nonews is good news? Or doesn't it work like that?  This is all new territory. 

No dreams as of yet.

• Hope you don't have to wait too long for your results. I've had all mine by phone and have had both good and bad news that way - the latest being good - so if you get the results as fast as next week that will be much faster than where I am. Fingers crossed for you. Rainie x

• Thanks!

Here's hoping it's good news.  

• Hi
    Luckily my results came back better than expected this time, it’s still there but it isn’t as bright on the scans as last time. Hope you and yours was good too. I would like to hope they don’t give bad news over the phone but my oncologists has offered me telephone or face-to-face appointments even before a scan so who knows