Happy Birthday Annette

• 39 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi Annette, 

I hope your day has begun in a good way, and continues to be the best it can. 
It is cooler thank goodness so going out will be much more enjoyable. 
love and hugs

Maggie xx

• I’m pleased you had a lovely day with your family

Good luck for Thursday xxx

Ruth 

• Thanks Ruth, I really hope someone can do something about the pain I am in! Fingers crossed!

You have a good day, at least it is cooler here now! So that's a good thing for me!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Belated Birthday Wishes Annette, it sounds as if you had a lovely day.

Best wishes for the appointment. 

Sarah 

• Hi Sarah, thank you, yes I did have a lovely birthday!

What are you doing up at this unearthly hour??

Appointment didn't go too well but was Orthopedic not oncology, so that's ok!

Love Annette x

• Sorry your orthopaedic appointment didn’t go well. Living with pain is tough xxx

Ruth 

• Thanks Ruth. The Consultant was very apologetic saying not only did I need the replacement knee on my left side redone but I also now needed one on the right side due to advanced osteoarthritis. However because of my immune system being compromised due to cancer and because I have cirrhosis of the liver caused by cancer drugs then he believed it would be too dangerous for me to have the surgery to replace either knee. If I picked up any sort of infection then that could be the end for me and he wasn't willing to take that chance.
    I totally agreed with him which means both knees are just going to get worse. I'm not willing to risk my life after surviving this long after a stage4 diagnosis!  Que Sera Sera!

Love Annette x

• O dear I am sorry you have to live with pain and just take what you can to help the pain.

It is hard coming to terms with it all.

my breathing is slowly getting worse and my pain I can control the pain with increasing the morphine but the breathing is going to continue to get worse. I seem to have some days better than others and try and enjoy the good days and the distractions of going out and meeting up with friends and family. My new granddaughter has a nasty cold and coughing a lot the doctors said it is viral and nothing to be done.

my son is coming up to visit me this weekend xxx

Ruth 

• Is the hot weather affecting your breathing Ruth, it probably dosnt help?

Maybe a return to normal conditions may help, I do hope so. Have a nice weekend. X

• Dear Annette so sorry to hear your prognosis.  As you say you have to protect your life you've worked hard to be here today. I hope your given good pain management.  Your a strong girl and I'm sending good vibes to you ( Reiki ) I find it very calming, it may be helpful to you. XX

Moi

• thank you Artist assistant I think the warm weather helps my breathing. Having air circulating also helps x

Ruth