Happy Birthday Annette

• 39 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi Annette, 

I hope your day has begun in a good way, and continues to be the best it can. 
It is cooler thank goodness so going out will be much more enjoyable. 
love and hugs

Maggie xx

• Happy birthday Annette hope you have a lovely day and many more great birthdays Xxx

Moi

• Thanks Maggie, My husband is taking me out for lunch at The Tearoom on the Loch, it is lovely and yes I will enjoy it all the more as the temperature has gone down to a comfortable 16 at last. We've also had quite a lot of rain the past couple of days, so I don't need to water the garden!

Bye the way, the guy that was coming to look at my garden with a view to helping has said it would be too much for him! Back to the drawing board! Thanks again for your good wishes!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy Birthday Annette,

enjoy your lunch out. The loch sounds lovely 

my husband and I are also going out for lunch so I will think of you.

sorry about the garden. Keep trying someone will help xxx

Ruth 

• Happy birthday Annette, hope you have a lovely day xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Wishing you a very happy birthday Annette. Hope your day is special.

Lots of love Kissing heart xx

• Hope you are getting the occasional special day as well Fiona. 

• Birthday wishes Annette. Hope your day is great.  Rainie x

• Happy birthday Annette...hope your day has been great...lot's of love...Pet

• Thanks AA, had a good day catching up with one of my oldest friends today. Hugging

• Hi Everyone, Thank you all for your good wishes! I had a terrific day yesterday. My husband told me he had booked for lunch at the Teahouse on the Loch for the two of us and when we got there the whole family were there! It was a lovely afternoon. We all had Afternoon Tea and there was so much of it, they gave us what we couldn't eat in boxes to take away! I hadn't expected that because we had all been to Clint's Party on Monday at Adventure Planet!

Our daughter made me a lovely cake, so everyone came to our house after a break, early evening for cake and coffee/tea! The children all made me lovely cards that they had obviously spent a lot of time making, I really loved them.

I also got a phonecall from the Orthopedic Clinic to say they had an appointment for me at 14.10 this Thursday, so I hope they can help!

Thanks again, I really appreciated your messages!

Maggie, good luck on Thursday, I will be thinking of you, we will both be at hospital but many miles apart! At least the weather had cooled down at last! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!