This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning

• 845 replies
  • 54 subscribers

Morning everyone. Woke up to the sun shining in the bedroom window, got up had breakfast,  banana on toast and just on my second coffee.  My positivity is back (thank god). Going to have a shower dress and go for a walk through the woods and show my husband were I use to play as a kid as our move has taken me back to my roots. Have a good day all XX

• Consigned to the downstairs settee for shouting in the night! Slept eventually. Banana on toast sounds awful! Don't encourage your husband once you are in the woods, there could be small animals watching!

• You did better than me, woke at 3am, spent the rest of night in bathroom, do  not ask any more, and then was on floor,fill like S, t  now.Trying to eat a piece toast, must be a bug going about x

• Oh ELLIE, Sorry to hear you've had a terrible time of it. Hope you got the toast down. Plenty of fluids, have you any Dyorilite ? I take that when in your predicament . Take care XX

• I am struggling with toast, fit for nothing, enjoy your walk xx 

• Did the wine bottle get an unexpected opening. If there is any left, have it now, it won't fix you but you won't care!

• AA you are encourageable ! ( excuse spelling) Wine is for later when Ellie feels well. MEN !!!

• Hi Moi2, your just trying to make me jealous it's raining here has been all night, so not going anywhere.

Enjoy your walk hope it's nice and peaceful.

Take no notice of Dr AA getting p....d is the only cuer he knows.

• Hi Ellie, I'm really sorry you're not feeling well, take Moi2 advice not AAs, we've all been there, so whilst I can't be with you in person, please accept my electronic hug.

Please let me know when you're feeling better.xxx

• I am a trained 1st aider. ( some skills fade)

I also have a lot of experience with strong drink and like Ellie I have found myself on the bathroom floor on plenty of occasions so I know about that of which I speak.

Have a real hug not one not generated by a dodgy spark. X

• Sorry to disappoint you AA I also have first aid training with St John's, and I stomach problems not caused by alcohol, Ellie Thatcher will take Moi2 and my advice, in preference to a dog lover.

Come on get real, I know you are a nice well meaning guy but advice is not much use