Finally made it!

• 51 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Although I have recently had some difficulties concerning over exuberance at Rainies birthday bash, I believe I can put that behind me as I have now moved up the social ladder with multiple steps.

I thought shopping at Waitrose and having a John Lewis card was as good as it was going to get .... no, 

I have a robot lawnmower,!!!!! 

All I need now is my onco phone call on Thursday to declare my no treatment treatment a success and I can work out my next steps upwards.

I think this will cement my burgeoning relationship with Ellie.

• All sounds good to me.

i have no treatment and no side effects and I am happy with that 

Ruth 

• It will take a lot more than that, after the things you where saying about me, you will have to BEG x

• It's orange, when it's up and running you must visit. Better than a date in a shed.

Between you and me Ellie, I was expecting a lot of congratulations on achieved robot mower status.

Are people jealous or worse, not interested? Tell me, I can handle the truth.

• i have a push along mower, does the same thing cuts the grass, i am not lazy, though some people are, just saying/

• Piffle, humbug and poppycock. I can see the signs of jealousy tearing through the forum. Mine cuts the grass when I am down the pub. Can yours do that? I rest my case.. 

I dont want to hear anymore, you're fired.  I am not investing, I am out.

• I saw one of these for the first time a few weeks back in our holiday rental.  It was all very entertaining, but I was upset that the robot didn't mow in parallel lines and at 90 degrees.  Also, I thought the edges were poor.  

Then we were at the Royal Highland Show and there were quite a few on display so clearly we are further behind than AA lol

What have you called it?  Is it like Alexa with a product name, nationwide?!  

• Now Mmum, you are missing the salient point here ; I have one nearly everyone else hasn't.

Whether it mows the edge or even if it plugs in or not, these things don't matter.

It's a case of prestige. I have two O levels and a certificate for playing the violin. Now I have a robot mower. It must be self evident that I am ahead of the pack.

Most people call them Rob, we have bought a small bottle of Prosecco and will be doing a naming ceremony when we have secured a celebrity to do the honours. We will not be calling ours Rob, it deserves something with a touch of history about it. 

Tobermory or something similar.

• LOL I have no o levels, play a fine tune on an old fiddler, and a push a long mower..

Ahead of what pack, prestige is highly overrated, perhaps your on the wrong site, and should be on university challenge, they all look like they do not have a brain between them, just saying.

• I have 9 o levels and grade 2 violin, I have a man to mow the lawn, I did have to marry him though.

Sarah 

• You  struck lucky good for you