Hi all

• 21 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Quick update.   Currently still paralysed think it’s  permanent now.
Just back from a couple of days in hospital as whilst trying not to move much so my sores on my back and bum cheeks can heal. I have now developed a very large blood clot in my left leg. Fortunately it’s in the vein so it’s not deadly but I now have wait while it disperses. Add into the mix. Some rather large piles and it’s fair to say things aren’t great for me just now.  

trying to stay positive but life seems to be doing everything it can to test me

hope everyone is ok and getting as much fun in their life as they can

• I’m sorry to hear this. You are having a difficult time. Hope they can sort the clot out with some blood thinning drugs Let us know how you are x

Ruth 

• Sorry to hear of the tough time you're going through Remoh, Ouch to the bed sores,... I hope they heal quickly so at least you can be more comfortable whilst you get through this hurdle!

Best wishes you

Fiona xx

• I’m stopping my anti cancer meds whilst they heal as the meds slow healing so it’s the sensible thing to do but I hate stopping them. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• It's a pity your opponents won't come out of your holes and confront you. Thay could then get a big bashing from a baseball bat. You are giving it your best, you can't do any more. All the best.

• Oh Richard, I am sorry for all you are going through. We get to the stage we don't think we can handle any more, then something else crops up and we cope with it! I'm sure you will be stronger for it but I do hope things start to settle down and things improve for you. We are all behind you......You've got this my friend!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Sorry you having such a rough time Richard, Hope you can find some positivity, but it must be hard at times, and wearing a brave face for loved ones is draining. Hope you have those around you who let you be down when you need to be. And of course, there is us.

xx

• Really sorry to hear your news seems like you are getting everything but the kitchen sink thrown at you you hang on in there I know it's difficult and tough but you are a fighter and we are all rooting for you to improve huge hugs xx

Flippen
  • Oh Richard very sorry to hear of your difficulties. Hope your sores heal soon then you'll feel more comfortable, thinking of you xx

• Aw mate, life is kicking you in the backside, walking away then coming back and kicking you some more.

What a number of horrible things are happening to your body. It's hard for you to see any positives but hope you get some solace knowing you have so many friends wishing you well.

Take care Richard

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Richard,

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. I'm glad you can keep us updated though. I hope that the sores heal well and that you can be comfortable. Best wishes for some fun times for you too xxx

Sarah