Hello

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 58 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello, my name is Jess, I'm new here and it was suggested I join this group so here I am.

It's lovely to meet you all.

Best wishes,

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ted

Well incredibly it's dry here for once, so why don't you keep it tonight and I'll take it back tomorrow? Lol xD

Jess xx

• A very warm welcome to a fantastic group. Do I have a lovely name too? Joy

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • It would be ungratious to say no but don't make a habit of it. X

• Hi Jess welcome to our gang of great people you will get loads off support on here xxxxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Of course you do YumHeart️ And thank you for the welcome! It's lovely to meet you!

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ted

Thank you so much xD

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Popgate

Hii Flippen - Thank you so much!! Heart️ I've already had lots of support which is so lovely of you all. 

Xxx

Jess HuggingHeart

• Hi Jess,

Just read your bio. I am so sorry you are here - you are much too young to have gone through so much. But you clearly have a determination to live life to the best you can. But dont forget you are allowed to be miserable at times too. You mention your sister, and it is great she is supportive. Hope there are others who are there for you too.

Animals do give us so much and my own two dogs are great at cheering me up as they are so endearing and dopey.

Like you I am a voracious reader, so I am sorry you are not reading so much - energy is needed to read, but audible books can help when you are not up to an actual book. Music is a great help too, although I suspect your tastes might be different from the more "mature" amongst us here ( trying to be polite  here)

Sad to welcome you here, but welcome anyway.

xx

• Hi , Jess.

So lovely to meet you, so sad to read your profile, no wonder you feel low sometimes. I was the same not long after I was diagnosed and even more so when my back condition deteriorated so quickly that I had to see life from a wheelchair within 10 months after the cancer diagnosis. I had counselling and I'd recommend you have some too. Your sister sounds fun, an old head on young shoulders. I agree with OBS, you're far too young to have gone through so much already.

I have a 10 year old Irish Wheaton Terrier who I love dearly and today when I wasn't well he came down and lay beside me, a sixth sense for sure.

I see you have come across one of the eccentricities of the site. Click on one smiley face and two appear! Sometimes it can be removed by clicking on the one you don't want and clicking then on the remove word that appears. Not always but, keeps you guessing! 

Enjoy your time here and I hope your mood lifts permanently.

Take care and stay safe Jess

Tvman xx

Love life and family.