Hello

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 58 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello, my name is Jess, I'm new here and it was suggested I join this group so here I am.

It's lovely to meet you all.

Best wishes,

Jess xx

• Hi Jess

Glad to see you made it here, you'll get lots of support here and we all prop each other up through the good and bad days.

Today the sun is out but still not exposed my bald head to the elements  too cold!

Hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hi Chelle,

Aww omg that is just like the sweetest thing ever Heart️ So cute.. Bet you looked awesome with your face painted and covered in glitter! I miss that, happy times Hugging Talking about this has actually really made me want to glitter up again lol I might do it when I can next get out of my bed.

I have a good support system. Got my family, my nurse, my team and I'm also in touch with Childline can call and email them, and I can do that until my 19th birthday which is fab. I don't have any friends as such, I did but when I got ill they went quiet and I don't hear from them anymore. I was going to a local group but I'm too tired and feeling the pain a lot more now so don't go anymore. Also bleed at times and if it happens in public can be very embarrassing.

Thank you so much for saying about the link. I will have a look see. It's a shame it's not very active but maybe I can bring some life to it xD

Do you have a good support?? I really hope you do. I think just having someone to turn to and talk to is such a positive thing.

Hugs and best wishes,

Jess xx Heart

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Hii it's great to hear from you again. Sorry if I forgot that we talked already, my memory is a bit fuzzy at timesRolling eyesFace palm tone1‍♀️

Aww how lovely Heart️ That sounds gorgeous and I think you should defos take it out today. I bet your look fab and real striking with it. Very kind of you to want to make people smile on such a horrible day.

I'm glad you are ok! Hopefully you'll have a great pain free day today. I'm ok thanks, bit uncomfortable and feel sick so I'm staying in bed for now.

Thanks so much. You take care too HeartYellow heartHeart

Lots️ of hugs and love,

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to MrsBJH

Hii Barb it's lovely to see you again xx

How are you today? I hope your feeling well and having a good one so far Yellow heart

Yes I'm overwhelmed by everyone's support and love. So many lovely people here. I'm hoping I can be there for you all as well.

Sun isn't out here sadly.. I'm glad it is for you though! I hope you're nice and warm. I wear a wooly hat sometimes to keep my head warm xx

Hugs and best wishes,

Jess xx

• That’s good to hear you have lots of support around you. Sorry about your friends though, some people just don’t know how to react around someone with cancer.

Ive seen you are writing a book! Have you thought about doing a blog here on the online community. I am sure there are lots of people who would like to read your story, and the experience that you have had could help many others. You can find the blogs link at the top of the page. Would definitely keep you busy whist you are house bound 

Grin

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember

Hii Chelle, thank you for your lovely message Heart

I am soo lucky to have so much support in my life right now. I've also got a lot already here, I feel greedy now lol. I was upset at losing my friends, but I guess that's just a part of life. I think you're right a lot of people don't know how to react which is sad.

I thought about writing a book but I'm not great at writing and I get upset just thinking about everything so I don't think I'd be able to. I didn't know people did blogs here, that's something I caHeart think about doing in the future maybe. I would like to help others though think that would be a nice thing to do just to let people know they aren't alone because cancer can feel very lonely. It haHeart for me a lot. Defos something to think about. I'll have a look at others blogs as well. Thanks for telling me about it! Heart

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Oh sorry, I thought you said you were writing a book in your profile. I must of miss read that. X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember

Well I have been working on one for a few years but I stopped like a year ago Slight smile

Jess xx

• FormerMember

I updated my profile just saying that I was writing but not anymore Slight smile

Jess xx

• I live in Sussex but I've just received a load of Welsh rain by mistake. Take it back please Jess, you are used to it!