Hello

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 58 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hello, my name is Jess, I'm new here and it was suggested I join this group so here I am.

It's lovely to meet you all.

Best wishes,

Jess xx

• Hello,

it is lovely you feel you can join us in this group.

most of us are a lot older than you but you are very welcome and we look forward to hearing more from you xx

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

Hello Ruth - so lovely to meet you xx

It's nice to be here with you all. Just sad the reason why. 

Hope you have a lovely day.

Jess xx

• What Do you mean Ruth, most of us are a lot older!I

I am in my prime. Age is just a number but it's true, my number is so big!

Xx

• Hi Jess, lovely to meet you. Everyone on here are very supportive and quit funny at times. I think a bit of humour is definitely needed to keep us going. 

I'm really pleased to see your a fan of GLITTERY  things so am I . I look a bugger in my leopard skin dress or tops and my GLITTERY saddles walking round the house like lady muck, my grandsons thinkHugging'm crazy but we have fun. Sending big hugs HuggingHeartX

• WHY HAS MY MESSAGE COME ON TWICE ? I OÑKY PRESSED REPLY ONCE X

• I only see the one LOL  

• So do I now Mmum, one has gone off, God I think I'm having one of then days X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Hii Moi2 - it's so lovely to meet you too! Yellow heartHeartPurple heart I'm so lucky to have found you all and met so many nice and wonderful and funny people already! I'm sorry you find yourself here as well but it is lovely to meet you xx

I LOVE glittery things hehe, it's great to see you do as well! I don't think that's crazy at all... It's fab and so long as you have fun then yay! Hugging Sounds like you really rock that look! Yay!! I have a glittery bag which I take everywhere with me its like my fave item! And when I was really little I used to put glitter all over my face lol drove my mum crazy xD

I hope you are feeling well today and have a great day today.

Jess xx

Slight smile

• My girls used to love face painting and glitter, they would do my face for me, embarrassing opening the front door forgetting you had glitter and paint on your face.

Jess I hope you have support from your peers as well. There is a group here on the online community Diagnosed at a young age forum But it’s not very active. I wonder if there is support in your local area for people in your situation? I also hope you have good support at home? X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Jess ( again,) I have started using all the things you put away for best. You have reminded me of a beautiful little handbag I have used twice at weddings it's glittery and has tassles on a gold chain think I'll give it an outing to Aldi today, might make people smile as its raining here.

I'm ok today thank you, I hope you are as well and not in any pain. Take care lovely  loads of hugs HeartHeartHeart