A nice walk plus a flag.

• 37 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Just been for a walk so I can tell the cardiologist I take regular exercise.

Came back with freezing cold hands, did some inconsequential posts then flagged myself or someone else to the moderators. If it was to myself then that didn't matter because I am due a telling off.Sorry, my bad.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hii Chelle Yellow heartHeart

I hope she's ok - I'm sure she is, she's probs just enjoying the warm weather and sun in the grass. Hopefully you will see her soon xx

Aww what a lovely surprise! That's fab and so cute. It's a shame you couldn't get a picture but what a beautiful thing to see. That really brightened my day hearing this!

Hugs and best wishes,

Jess xx

• Wonderful news Chelle, s lovely story

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Every year we have ducklings. Last year we had 3 pairs of ducks. This year there are only 2, however they did brings 2 friends a few weeks ago. Ducks do not stay with the same partner, and are known for seasonal monogamy. So I am really hoping that she is either nesting here, or is at a nearby pond. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hi Chelle, It's not a great picture but last year I went for a walk in the country near where I live and took a picture of some ducks.. The quality isn't fab sorry about that, but I hope you like them ^-^

• I love a picture of a duck.

walking in the sunshine is always good xxx

Ruth 

• A little update. I have not seen Albert or Victoria  for a few days now. I was getting very worried that they had been taken by Mr fox. But my husband said that on his way to work this morning, he had to stop to let Albert cross the road. There is another pond in the woods which is where Albert was heading, but we can’t get in there it is too overgrown. 

I did see the baby Moorhens this morning. There were 4 that I can see. Managed to get a fairly ok picture. 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Chelle how do I upload a picture X

• That's a lovely picture Camera with flash X

• to upload a photo It depends what device you using. Are you on a  iPhone, iPad or laptop / computer  ? X 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • How to upload a picture This is how to upload a photo on a laptop, but on my iphone, there is a little picture box I can click on then choose which photo from my album x 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge