A nice walk plus a flag.

• 37 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Just been for a walk so I can tell the cardiologist I take regular exercise.

Came back with freezing cold hands, did some inconsequential posts then flagged myself or someone else to the moderators. If it was to myself then that didn't matter because I am due a telling off.Sorry, my bad.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ted

Hii Ted. There's no pavement but there is a little dirt track to the left and that goes on for about a mile until you reach the pavement and bus stop Slight smile

There's no pub I'm afraid and thankfully no wolves hehe xD

• It looks very wild to me, with the possibilty of rain. We do have a lot of friends who live in the wilds. Where do you live, you will get introductions from others on here in due course.

They will be more sensible.

• FormerMember

Hii Ted, don't be sorry, I have a lot of mad moments as well xD all the best people do!

Aww wow sounds like there's so many lovely and amazing people here. I can't wait to meet them all Hugging I like to sing as well, could do with some lessons in art as well hehe I'm not great at it 

And thank you, I will try to look after you all as well and do all I can to help.

Hugs and best wishes,

Jess xx

• FormerMember

It is pretty out in the middle of nowhere. I live in Wales in the countryside, so peaceful. 

I'm rarely sensible xD so I'm told.

Jess xx

• 'yakky da' Jess, I am multilingual.

• I love a nice picture of the countryside xx

Ruth 

• Great photo Glitters! I miss walking in the hills!

Christine x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ruthjp

The countryside is so beautiful I love it.

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Christeeniee

Thank you. I hope you liked it ^-^ It's been a while since I walked up there, pretty tired at the moment spending most days in bed. Hoping I'll feel more charged up soon.

Jess xx

• Just a little update on Albert and Victoria. We haven’t seen Victoria for 2 days now. I am really hoping she is nesting in the long grass around the bank, and we just cannot see her. But this morning we had a surprise. 2 baby moorhens appeared with their mum.  Too tiny to get a good picture on my phone, but will try once they venture out more. Xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge