Please post. Something. Anything.

• 144 replies
  • 52 subscribers

As has been said before there are loads of members who do not post but get pleasure, help and useful information by just looking at what has been posted. We have always welcomed the lurkers as one day they may become posters and give support to one of us.

There used to be a regular nightshift on here, people who don't sleep well or live in a different country with a different time zone.

We have an Aussie, a Kiwi and a yank who  used to entertain us. Annette who is half owl was a regular.

So no excuses, if you are awake then post.

You are leaving yourself open to more of my drivel if you don't.

Now of course we have chums who aren't doing so well at present, they may not be up to posting but might get a bit of comfort when they see their friends in here. Best wishes to all of them.

That's it.

• And goodnight to you Annette .

Sleep well, I'll hopefully be over soon also. I winced when I read the part in your post re the groin issue. Unfortunately my back pain woke me around an hour ago. All is quiet, I've just finished my patrol. There are a few snores but I regret I am unable to name the culprits but they probably know who they are lol.

Take care and stay safe Annette

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Aw Richard, my thoughts are with you my friend. On the subject of beds, the electric underblanket we have separate controls for either side so we can set our own heat if needed.

Take care and stay safe Richard 

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • It’s ok the system is working and I’m not tired, tomorrow I start to reduce the steroids to get to a level where I keep the anti inflammation effect but lose the anti sleep effect. 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• You have done well to get it down to 50 mgs twice a day.

i take 30 mgs zomorph twice a day and now I am taking oramorph 10 mgs to help my breathing at night and in the morning. It does calm my anxiety and slow my breathing 

Ruth 

• I bet that can't come soon enough! Good 

Luck.

• It is hard not to be able to sleep.

i get a few hours at night it is such a relief when I find I have drifted off finally. The oramorph is helping me to get to sleep now xxx

Ruth 

• I really hope the elbow operation helps you tvman xxx

Ruth 

• When you sleep Ruth you can take on the world the next day. When you don't you just feel ragged.

I don't have serious painkillers just the usual. I never have a calm night though, always running away from something or someone. Probably someone I have offended on here! X

• Blimey everyone must be getting a good nights sleep for a change, I checked the perimeter we are safe lol,  later this morning my steroids go down by 2mg per day this could be my last night patrol (fingers crossed)

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• It helps to feel calm at night 

the drugs do help x

Ruth