Please post. Something. Anything.

• 144 replies
  • 52 subscribers

As has been said before there are loads of members who do not post but get pleasure, help and useful information by just looking at what has been posted. We have always welcomed the lurkers as one day they may become posters and give support to one of us.

There used to be a regular nightshift on here, people who don't sleep well or live in a different country with a different time zone.

We have an Aussie, a Kiwi and a yank who  used to entertain us. Annette who is half owl was a regular.

So no excuses, if you are awake then post.

You are leaving yourself open to more of my drivel if you don't.

Now of course we have chums who aren't doing so well at present, they may not be up to posting but might get a bit of comfort when they see their friends in here. Best wishes to all of them.

That's it.

• If Pet forgives you then so do I. There is a lot of forgiveness about, appropriate at Easter I suppose.

• Come on nightshift. Shake a leg,  you're on double time now.  Get those posting fingers out and give them a warm up. 

• Evening!  It's not that late though.  It's fri eve, people will still be out-on-the-town!

• Well it's not quite the night shift yet but I'm heading up to bed now to do some jigsaws and read my Kindle. As I've said, I used to post a lot in the wee small hours but since the changes in the site, it will not let me sign in with my older iPad, I put in my email address and password but when I press the Log In line, it turns black and goes no further. If I press it again, it goes back to green!

Anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me it's taken a disliking too! I hope you all sleep well, because I know I won't!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Yes, Annette . I have the same problem but I click on it a second or on occasion a third time and the reply box pops up. One of the quirks of the site. Then again sometimes the site makes me log in before  the green reply button appears and I can write a reply, before sending, other times I can write my reply but I have to log in before I can send my message. 

Definitely the site has a mind of its own and can't make up its mind, changing it frequently. I can't say it's female because that would be sexist and I'd get my knuckles rapped but I know what I'm Joythnking Joy

My mischievous mind is alive and well even at 3am

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Ok Ted, Tvman reporting for duty, pain has gone now after daring to wake (woke? Oh let's call the whole thing off!) me an hour ago. I suppose you are well asleep Ted, clutching a cuddly toy, woolly hat secure. No reflection on you Ted, just a picture in my mind.

Could well have been someone else except for Pet but Pet you are probably cooling off under an umbrella, tinny in hand. Definitely not Kiwi Girl, because you're not there, you're probably dreaming about it though Kiwi Girl. 

I hope I'm the only one in the club (another image in my head) at the moment cos I want to be alone in pain.

Take care everyone

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hopefully you have dozed off by now tv man, I’m on guard til I can distract my steroid brain enough to slow it down to a speed I can sleep with 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Hi NIGHT OWLS, I just came downstairs for a cup of hot chocolate and thought I'd check in. Tvman I have persevered and clicked on and off, trying to log on upstairs for the past half hour. If I click on reply, then I can write in the box, however once I am finished and click on reply on the right, to send it, it takes me to the Log in page where I can't get any further. Then if I go back to the post, my reply has disappeared. I log in first, no matter what iPad I am using, as I know I will be wasting my time writing the post first. Earlier I wrote to ask if there is anything they can do and also sent them a screenshot of what's happening. Hoping to have an answer sometime after the weekend! I hope you are asleep by now! It is murder not sleeping, the nights seem so very long eh? 

Love Annette x

• Hi Richard, you can stand down now and try to get some sleep, I will take over until the kettle boils!

Steroids give you that feel good feeling during the day but it doesn't make up for being awake all or most of the night! I hope they are working for you.

Kiwi girl, I hope you enjoy your holiday and your party! I have a friend who lives near Taronga at the Bay of Plenty, I wonder if you are anywhere close to there! She is always up for a party!

I do hope everyone is now asleep! I'm off to get my hot chocolate, take it up to bed and carry on with my book!

Love Annette x

• Hi Richard, yes I had dozed off. My heart goes out to you my friend, truly. I hope your brain slowed down enough for you to get back to sleep. I can't think of a better guard to keep us safe.

Take care and stay safe Richard,  

Tvman

Love life and family.