Please post. Something. Anything.

• 144 replies
  • 52 subscribers

As has been said before there are loads of members who do not post but get pleasure, help and useful information by just looking at what has been posted. We have always welcomed the lurkers as one day they may become posters and give support to one of us.

There used to be a regular nightshift on here, people who don't sleep well or live in a different country with a different time zone.

We have an Aussie, a Kiwi and a yank who  used to entertain us. Annette who is half owl was a regular.

So no excuses, if you are awake then post.

You are leaving yourself open to more of my drivel if you don't.

Now of course we have chums who aren't doing so well at present, they may not be up to posting but might get a bit of comfort when they see their friends in here. Best wishes to all of them.

That's it.

• The flag button needs to be away from the others it’s too easy to catch by accident 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• That’s good that you will get your operation. It would be so good if it helps your pain 

my back operation enabled me to walk again and the pain is gone now except for occasional pins and needles. It was the best thing I ever did xxx

Ruth 

• Hi Ruth, great to know that you have had a great result and you can walk again.

I think my elbow operation is quite close. After that, I have to go back to the waiting list so the other elbow can be done. At the time of the meeting with the consultant, he asked me which elbow I wanted done first and I chose the left which is the most painful.

With respect to my severe back condition, I have been told that they won't attempt an operation because there is very little chance of success and they won't put me through any risk. They have taken my cancer into consideration and feel there is just too much risk. Fair enough but I'll always have hope for a change of mind. 

Take care and stay safe Ruth

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Good luck with the elbow operation. Help,with the pain is always good xxx

Ruth 

• Right nightshift,  youre on. Sleep is overrated Richard and Annette. Pet will sing some Aussie swagman sings and make kangaroo noises.

Ellie, leave those vol au vents alone they are for the party. 

• Going to bed in a minute may be back at 3am lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Hi Tvman, i'm glad you get at least something done to get rid of some pain. Sad you will have to wait again for the other side, i hope it's not another 4 years. Good luck, Pet

• Have a good sleep Richard!!! Sun is out here, will be 24 today, just 8.18 am here..Friday!!

• Apologies I’m late it’s 4am not 3 lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• That's okay i forgive you Slight smile