Losing the plot

• 30 replies
  • 55 subscribers

I have been off air for a few days, still feeling rotten after last chemo and associated digestive problems and tiredness. Reading back through threads I have missed has taken a while. The forum does need to be a safe place for people to discuss all sorts of difficult things, a place of compassion and empathy, but also a place for gallows humour and silliness at times too. The reason I come on here is to hear from other people, their experiences, their feelings and ideas , to offer input when asked for, to vent , to be able to speak without worrying too much about difficult things, death, side effects , worries and to have a laugh too. I am not operating at 100% today i know - brain fog is slowly lifting now. So when I feel sharper, I hope to be back to form and interact. To those of you who have had good news - great, to those worrying about bad news and suffering scanxiety - you have already had some wise and kind words. Me, I am off to bed after a crap week ( side effects, car finally given up the ghost in a most inconvenient place and time). Hope to wake up tomorrow and find it was all a bad dream, my car isn't for scrapping and those side effects have finally disappeared. 

xx