What was your best pressie this year or the worst.

• 33 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Just to get  some insight into whether Father Christmas was good or Bad.

Ellie xx

• That's beautiful Ellie.. when you touch that, you are touching Tom. A hard two years but you have got yourself and your kids through it.

• Ellie that really is beautiful. Your husband would love that Heart️ xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Love that TV Man, reminds me of days gone bye, when had to clean out the coal fire, before the kids where up as was the only form of heating, a very useful present, and one you will use, Happy Days

• Hi Chell as Norberry knows i was bought a present from my daughter.

A Star has bow been names THOMAS H...S in the Constellation of Pegasus all listed and i have Certificates,  it was named the day he passed, he will always shine bright forever.

Ellie xx  

• Booked onto a new painting course for this April.The present of optimism.

We booked ourselves a holiday for the week after the course ends. Rainie x

• Sorry, not paying attention. Those were the best presents. In fact, the only presents really as we don't do Xmas in the usual sense. Rainie x

• Hi 

I bought the same for my wife about 40 years ago. Can't remember the name of the company but they must be making a tidy sum if it's the same company. I can't remember which constellation it's in but if I can lay my hands on it I'll get back to you. I think I named it CPM1, her initials are of course CPM.

That's a beautiful thing you did with the bracelet, so touching.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • I had to do the same Ellie, rake over the ashes, save the big bits and wrap them in newspaper. Then get the kinding wood and put the wrapped up coal on top.

The ashes went in the garden, my Mum thought they were useful for something can't remember what now.

I was a right expert, I saved every bit that would burn again, it was a man's work but you probably did your best Ellie, I am not judging.

No more pronouns, in a lot of trouble but cannot discuss it!

• I like the pronouns.  Rainie x

• i had to do it, man was at work he worked away a lot, otherwise we would have been cold.

LOL Norberry thought you where taking the P..., as they say a Woman's work is never done.

Tom used to say bank holiday couple of days of, and my answer was always, when do i get a day of.

Ellie xx