We're thinking of you Stuart

• 41 replies
  • 53 subscribers

I might have missed a post - if so sorry - but found myself thinking about Stuart and hoping he was managing OK. So thought I'd just create a little post where we can all shout out for him. Big hugs Stuart. Lots of love to you.  Rainie x

• Debbie, I am late to the game here, but I also wanted to let you know that Stuart was a great help to me, maybe a little bit like a role model? Because I expect to be following down his path sooner or later here. It was so heartening to see him trodding along ahead, being warm and full of humor. One of my first times reading this forum I saw a post by him about how he had made labels for every tool in the tool shed (for you), maybe it was time to be done putting his affairs in order. I thought, finally!, I've found people who are facing death like I am, and coping with humor and grace! I felt so much less lonely. I also really appreciated how he let us know what was really going on physically (so I know a little what to expect), but however he said it, it wasn't depressing or a downer. Don't know how he did that. I will miss him greatly.

Patricia