We're thinking of you Stuart

• 41 replies
  • 53 subscribers

I might have missed a post - if so sorry - but found myself thinking about Stuart and hoping he was managing OK. So thought I'd just create a little post where we can all shout out for him. Big hugs Stuart. Lots of love to you.  Rainie x

• So very sorry to read this, glad for him it was quick and he was surrounded by those that loved him and he loved. RIP Stuart.

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Dear Debbie, it is so kind of you to take the time to let us know, so sorry for you and all his family. Stuart was a strong and kind voice here.

Sarah 

• RIP Stuart, you will be missed and always remembered. Dear Debbie and family, i wish you strength for the coming time. It's a sad day....

• So sorry for uour loss and keep those 10 years of happiness to the front of your mind

• Oh Debbie, I've just read this and am so sad. Thank you for letting us all know, he was well loved here, as you see and will be greatly missed!

Yes, I can imagine Stuart holding on until ALL his family were around him, as I know it was what he had wished for!         His strength and determination was obviously with him, right up to the end!

Another bright star in the sky! I wish all Stuart's family the strength to cope with his passing but especially you Debbie, whom I know, he loved with all his heart!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • So sorry to hear this news, he was so helpful to me when I was first diagnosed. Rest in peace and love to all his family xx

• So sorry to hear this news he was there for everyone on the forum he will be greatly missed by everyone xxx

Flippen
  • So sorry Debbie. RIP Stuart. I wish you strength for the time ahead. Hang onto those wonderful memories. Rainie x

• I'm sorry to hear this Debbie but pleased you managed to have that cruise together. He was amazingly strong in continuing to do all he could to keep going and be as upbeat as he could. My heart goes out to you and his family.

God bless xxx

• Debbie,

So sorry for your loss. I have only come back on to the forum after getting back from my brother in laws funeral down in Basingstoke & only found out this afternoon. May I wish you and all your family the strength and resolve to deal with your devastating and upsetting news. Stay strong.

Take care, Tom.