COVID BOOSTER & FLU JAG!

• 57 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Hi Everyone, I wonder what, if any side effects anyone has had after one or both of these injections!

As my husband works part time for the NHS, he had his just over two weeks ago. He had both, in the same arm. The next day he had a huge lump on his arm, headaches and the chives. I had both yesterday (Sun) & had one on each arm. Today I have a terrible headache, dizziness, nausea and sore joints. Funny thing is, I had the booster on my left arm and it has been fine. The flu jag on my right arm has made the arm painful from the jag site to my hand. 

I was wondering has anyone else had any problems and could you tell me what they are please! I'm wondering if my right arm is sore because I have been having problems with  anyway. However I have never had any reaction before with e flu jag which is why I thought it would be OK to get it in this arm! 

Hope this finds everyone as good as they can be.  Oh I hate the dark nights but love the Autumn colours!

• Had my third Pfizer jab on Sunday along with flu jab in other arm, was told I will get my booster in 6 months time. A couple of days later now and no side effects.

Take care, Tom.

• I gave up on online system and 119 and am going to walk in centre tomorrow armed with letter from oncology, and covid passport to show I definitely have had 2 already. I am also told this is 3rd jab, not a booster and I have to tell them that if they offer me Moderna vacc then I  need full dose not half dose they offer to most people. Just hope the line is not too long, and they can tell me how 4th dose will be arranged, given the shambles of this one.Hope the sun shines, or at least not pouring down.

• My 1st Astrazsnca left me with severe fatigue, weight loss and bowel problems and night sweats. The 2nd one okay but to be honest, ive never recovered. Some of this could be related to cancer but it came on 24 hours after vax

• Good luck. Hope you get it ok.

we were just given the booster as our 3rd jab. And Pfizer not the AstraZeneca we had before 

I am a bit confused by it x

Ruth 

• That sounds good I have no side effects either 

Ruth 

• Not sure it is the vaccine causing your problems. Sorry you are not feeling well xx

Ruth 

• well, walk in centre useless - went this morning, looked at queue and drove home, Went back couple of hours later - queue still the same lenght. Joined it, but then asked someone in front of me how fast it was moving - it wasnt, and her friend just round corner from her in the queue had already waited 1.5 hours. Shambolic. I hate incompetence and why oh why dont they have marshalls keeping people up to date so they can decide if to wait . If only I ruled the world!

Will now wait till my GP contacts me, as the NHS online system still doesnt think I exist, even though I have texts and letters from them. But am trying not to let it get to me too much, honestly.

• It's disgraceful OBS but you must get your jab.

• Try ringing your GP again and see if they can book you a slot 

you cannot be expected to wait that long xx

Ruth 

• It sounds blinking ridiculous, what a stupid palaver. I'd need a good stomp and some chocolate to help me regain my equilibrium after all that.

Sarah