Simon The SiT .

• 30 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Not had any response from the horrible old goat SiT for a couple of weeks. I did call his nursing home yesterday, they would only confirm that he is still breathing the same air as us. I thought it was worth mentioning as he still has a following here, well, one or two, Aussie Pet mainly. I dont know why, I can  be cutting and miserable just as well as him but people don't ask after me!

Will phone weekly in the hope of more info. I get more help from the mods these days!

Hoping for good news about my mate.

• Well Norb, I don't think SiT will like the fact that Pet is willing to throw you the odd bikky but he's only got himself to blame!

Heart eyes Cookie Coffee  

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi, I've just read the post about SiT talking to your wife on the phone, well he always has been a bit of a ladies man, why should that change now! Please tell your wife to give him my love!! LOL!

Love Annette x

• Hello all, been off the site due to moving and having no WiFi.

Had the pleasure of talking with SiT today. As always my wife spoke with him for quite a while first, they do have an affinity.

He was crying a lot and again said he was due to have his ticket stamped and leave us all. We both said don't talk nonsense but he did insist on me telling all our friends on here that he doesn't know why he is feeling like he is but his view is that he is looking at the end.

I am hoping that it was a bad day. I told him to hang on for a while until I get sorted at home and I will be visiting him to talk a lot of nonsense. Not sure if that reassured him or not!

Sorry for the repetition but I do feel I should post his news when he asks me to.

• Good to hear he is still with us, hopefully just a bad day, I know I get them too.  Thank you for keeping us updated on him

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Thank you Norbs for the update. We like to hear of any news of SiT, although it is sad to hear he was upset. I am sure he would love a visit from you, so hopefully that will lift his spirits. xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thank you Nobs...don't really know what to say, except it makes me sad to. Hope it really was only a bad day..but maybe he really knows??? Sending love...Pet

• Thanks for the update Norbury, I am sad that Simon was feeling so down, love to him and to you and your wife. 

I hope that your move went well and you are happily settled in your new home. I am sure Simon will enjoy some nonsense from you once you are sorted

Sarah 

• Hi Norb, I'm pleased you are now in your new home and obviously got your WiFi up and running! Moving is very stressful, so I hope you take your time to settle in.

We all have bad days but the situation that Simon is in, would make things feel a lot worse, no matter who it was dealing with it! I'm sure he would love you to visit and it sounds as if, assuming she is willing to go, he'd be pleased to see your wife too!

You hang in there pal and please look after yourself!

Love Annette x

• Glad you are finally moved. That must be a relief for you.

sorry your friend is distressed it is hard for all us at times but good he has.a friend like you x

Ruth 

• Hi Norbs, thanks for the update, Simon is having a bad day, maybe a bad week so get over asap and tell him we're with him in spirit and we're sad to hear that he's not so good. He's lucky to have a friend like you Norbs.

Tvman x

Love life and family.