Simon The SiT .

• 30 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Not had any response from the horrible old goat SiT for a couple of weeks. I did call his nursing home yesterday, they would only confirm that he is still breathing the same air as us. I thought it was worth mentioning as he still has a following here, well, one or two, Aussie Pet mainly. I dont know why, I can  be cutting and miserable just as well as him but people don't ask after me!

Will phone weekly in the hope of more info. I get more help from the mods these days!

Hoping for good news about my mate.

• Glad he is still breathing even if he is sulking and not talking too you lol.  

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• awww he may don't like you anymore?? Poor SiT i hope he's not in pain....sending a big hug. Pet

• Hi Norb, Yes SiT does need have a following here. Maybe he has decided to ave a sulk for a while and who can blame him but he shouldn't be taking it out on you, no matter how things are!

So I'm ASKING, how are you my dear Norberry, of course we worry about you too but you should know by now he doesn't like the limelight to be elsewhere! Chin up, we are here for you!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • We are glad he is still with us and like to hear from you x

Ruth 

• Keep sending all our good wishes to Simon. You're a vital connection for him to our little world here. It may go unremarked but we all know what kindnesses you do Norberry.  Rainie x

• You're a good man Norberry, thank you for keeping us in the loop. I hope Simon will soon feel up to having some banter with you & you get to pass on our best wishes to him.

You're the main man now! Stuck out tongue winking eye

little-fi xx

• Well would you believe it. The SiTs waits until maximum havoc created on here then calls me this afternoon!

One hour castgating me for suggesting I was concerned about him. His frequent Foxtrot Oscars to me were interrupted by his latest affectation, he has started to moo at me when I try to argue the toss over his latest difficulties. You would have to listen to this mooing to realise it is an effective way shutting someone up.

His latest issue;

He loves to have a a curry delivered. He eats a fraction of the order then it goes for safekeeping in the kitchen. He enquired today as to  getting the remains of the curry for his dinner. It has gone. Stolen, thrown away, put in the compost.

It is not possibly to recount how much distress this has caused the SiT. He wants to do away in a most unpleasant manner with anyone who may have anything to do with its disappearance. Multiple Foxtrot Oscars yet again.I had to agree, sometimes the small things are all that we look forwards to the most. 

I told him Stuart the Galilee was on a boat. He said he hoped the boat sank. I said it's not Stuarts boat it's a cruise ship, he said he hopes they both sink. All because I told him that Stuart said he was a horrible old goat. He can bear a grudge, bit over the top that though?

When I said that a few people continually asked after him, he said that is called popularity and he might tell me how that works one day.

People have said kind things to me for keeping in touch with him, it is no chore just a huge pleasure.I get a massive amount of enjoyment just trying to get a word in edgeways. You just can't  find maniacs like that these days. It is such a treat for me.

I have good news and bad news.

Bad news, I have to have another cystoscopy.

Good news,I  may be able to dispense with the nappies afterwards .

I told the the SiT and he expressed sympathy, although this is not a change in his nature, any bloke would.

That's it, hope SiT continues in the same vein.

Toodlepip.

•  glad to hear you’ve managed to be insulted by . It’s both of you I think about.

• Enormously cheering to have such an expansive post from you Norberry. As I'm not a blokish sort I can't empathise in the same way as SIT, but best wishes for the cystoscopy. 

Sarah 

• wouldn't it be nice to get rid of those nappies...woohooo.