Simon The SiT .

• 30 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Not had any response from the horrible old goat SiT for a couple of weeks. I did call his nursing home yesterday, they would only confirm that he is still breathing the same air as us. I thought it was worth mentioning as he still has a following here, well, one or two, Aussie Pet mainly. I dont know why, I can  be cutting and miserable just as well as him but people don't ask after me!

Will phone weekly in the hope of more info. I get more help from the mods these days!

Hoping for good news about my mate.

• Hi Rainieday 

Just introducing myself on here over the last couple of weeks,  so just having brief chats with people finding out what ordeals they have gone through and telling them a bit about my journey, 

Just came across this one 

And I would just like to send big hugs and best wishes to Simon .

Take care speak soon 

Jimbobs 

Sending good wishes to Simon 

• I did that huge post Sal just to remind everyone what SiT was and is still like and what we are missing.

He spoke about you yesterday in glowing terms! I try to pass on everyone's best wishes and it's a lottery as to his response. Sometimes he can stand good wishes, other times he gets grumpy and says " I'm dying you know"

I tell him to get on with it so my phone bill is cheaper. He cackles like an old witch and then starts mooing.

He is a funny bastard.

• Good luck with the cystoscopy. 
    good f you can dispense with the nappies x

Ruth 

• I will pass on your good wishes jimbobs. It is a shame that you did not join earlier enough to have savoured SiT at his best. He was one big wit. I would call him one big something else!

He also has a fancy for my wife. He loves to swear and for some strange reason she loves him and I cannot get her off the phone if she picks it up first. He is mad.

• Aww Norberry that would have been lovely , but thank you for passing on my good wishes . You sound like a very good friend to him and trying to keep his chin up. 

Your doing a great job keep me posted ,speak soon 

Hugs Jimbobs 

• Hey , isn't SiT lucky to have a friend like you?

Tvman x

Love life and family.
  • He's not a bad chap Tvman, it's that bloody Pet who encourages him by being over friendly with him!

• Do I recall, or have I imagined it, that Simon was a politician at some level? If so, we cant believe a word he says, and he may be sunning himself on a yacht in the med, and not in a hospice at all. But wherever he is mooing from, good to hear he is still with us and still acerbic. And as others have said, Norberry, thanks for your constant friendship with him and updates.

• No OBS, he did have all the vices of a politico but was not in that game. He supplied all the top London restaurants with their food requirements. That's why he shouts and swears like Gordon Ramsey!

If he had been a more friendly supplier maybe someone would have sent a nice curry his way to make up for the purloined one, he will live and learn! Moo.

• Well, what should i say..i just love him Slight smile But you know Nobs there is always a litlte bikkie for you to chew on.