The 3rd Chemo didn’t work, so now Radiotherapy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 51 subscribers

oh dear!!  The 3rd chemo didn’t work - am I surprised- no, not really.  I shall keep on keeping on for my family, but I have no faith in any of it any more.  The next thing is Radiotherapy (sigh) and then maybe a trial if there is one.  I’m booking my plot at the natural burial place in Clandon so at least all in the family will know where I’m going.  The tumour has grown a centimetre while on this last Chemo and my breathing is bad.  Aside from all of this I feel fine in myself, although some days I just want to get it over and done with.  Isn’t cancer weird - you feel good but you are on your way out!!  I’ve still got some things I want to do, and people I need to see, but I’m tired now …

• Oh Maz I am so sorry to hear that the chemo didn’t work. I can understand you feeling the way you do, but I know you will find the strength to carry on.  Like Pet, I also had good results from lung radiotherapy, so I wish the same for you. Sending hugs xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I'm so sorry to hear this Maz, I hope the radiotherapy isn't too harsh so you can get on with living and do the things you want to do.

Sending big hugs

little-fi xx

• All the luck in the world with the radiotherapy. Thinking of you. Big hugs. Rainie x