Our best friend Tinalay

• 21 replies
  • 56 subscribers

I am so sorry to have to pass on the sad news that Tina passed away yesterday morning at 5.00am. It was a peaceful ending.

I have asked for arrangement details so her friends can think of her at that time.

• Hi Norberry,

I also received a message letting me know.  I had been trying to make arrangements with Tina to visit but had to go away for a week and by the time I get back she was not well enough to receive visitors.

I had the pleasure of meeting her in person and she was lovely.  A caring and intelligent person , I know that she took great comfort that she could speak to people here who could understand her situation.

Gragon.

My thought are with you Tina wherever you are.

Love Gragon xx

• Thank you for letting us know 

RIP Tinalay xxx

Ruth 

• Really sorry to hear that, one of the first people I interacted with on here. She always seemed to look at the positive side of things so glad it was a peaceful end. Thoughts are with her family 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Thank you for letting us know , I’m glad to hear she had a peaceful ending. 

• Thanks Norberry.

Terrible news, all our love to Tina and her family. I'm glad that she is at peace now.

Stuart x 

• Thanks Norberry

I followed Tin Lady, i am so sorry to hear this.

Not been n much lately, but glad i have, even though it is sad news

My Thought are with her family.

Ellie x

• Thank you for letting us all know a brill person will be greatly missed by me and everyone else I will never forget her xxx

Flippen
  • Oh no Norbs, the inevitable has sadly happened. I'd say that everyone in this group was aware of how outstanding a lady she was. She enjoyed the humour that abounds in here and mentioned it frequently. I feel for her twin sister who not so long ago lost her husband and now her best friend has also passed on. I hope she can get over that. 

Tinalay stood proud among the best of the best in our group. She supported everyone and I'm proud to have been a friend.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • So sad but glad Tina got her way in the end dying at home peacefully. The loss of another friend!

Thanks Norb I know how difficult it is to be the one to let everyone know. Take care!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!